Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Girls' Week- BA Edition

March was truly one of the best months of my life. Got to kick it in Patagonia, hang out with Dana in Peru, where we found our future husband and cap it off with the arrival of 3 of my besties in BA. Erin, Suzanne, Molly and I got to spend a glorious week together, complete with the best weather imaginable (well, except for that monsoon night when we were on a tour in a glass lighthouse. NBD).

I got to do some new things, including tour an archeological site in San Telmo, tour in aforementioned lighthouse in a monsoon, oh- and go to the zoo. It was all and all a relaxing week, filled with wine, food and happy hours on my porch:

With Molly's time traveling skills, we went back to 1923 in Palacio Barolo.
                                          Happy Hour on the Balcony Take 68
                                           Final Four! Yay Nova! Wait...


                                         How I hang. Happy Hour Style.

                                          Wine tasting at Anuva Wines!
                                          I was hit on the head and woke up at the zoo.



jumping/prepping to jump.


1 comment:

  1. Haha I never knew Molly had a talent for time traveling!?! Looks like you ladies had a lot of (wine-filled) fun!

    ReplyDelete